Friday, February 15, 2008

"Today, my friend, your diary entry will read: took a prozzie hostage and was shot by three armed bastards."

I <3 Gene Hunt.


Not much been happening that I can talk about - ND-able stuff has been taking up my time. Not having internet access at home sucks. Having more marking to do sucks. Not being able to concentrate for long enough to finish a webcomic more than three panels long in one go sucks. Life just generally is sucky. And not in a good way.

But Ashes to Ashes is fun, although not fantastic. And Gene Hunt is as sexy as ever, but with a hurt/worn down aspect to him that just makes you want to take him in your arms and make everything ok. Plus - he mooned in last night's episode! I can die happy now - I've seen Philip Glenister's naked bum.

I think that really is about all the news I have as well. Finished reading From Hell, which was good. My better half bought us Coomplete Adventurer and Complete Arcane as Valentine's Day gifts to each other. :D We both seem to be sleeping badly. Um....yeah. That's it.

No comments: