Friday, September 26, 2008

Things that are bugging me


  • I cannot find my passport. This may be because the house is so untidy I can't find anything or it may be because I've lost it.
  • My laptop worked a couple of times over the last few days, but has gone back to switching off after a minute or so last night and this morning. This sucks.
  • I haven't written anything on my thesis for nearly two weeks.
  • I haven't cleaned the kitchen or bathroom floor for....far too long.
  • No babysitter = mo drinks at the department tonight. Unless I go and leave Daddy with the Terror. I think I'd rather it the other way round.
  • Forgot to go to bank to cancel/alter standing orders. Need to do that at some point, and probably ought to cancel a couple of magazine subscriptions. And tell the council Daddy is a full-time student again. Or I'm going to run out of money fast.
  • Haven't spoken to R in some time, and I keep promising her (and my parents) we'll visit sometime soon but have no idea when that might be.
  • Stupid crush. Different stupid crush, but even stupider. Hope I get over this one quickly too.
  • Never seem to have time/energy to go for run any more.
  • Never seem to have time/energy for anything any more...

No comments: