Monday, October 6, 2008

Feeling sorry for myself

So far today I've spent most of the morning trying to write a post about love/lust/friendship/crushes and failing miserably, while also failing to write anything on my thesis and reading far too much of a new (to me) webcomic. This afternoon has mostly been spent cyberstalking friends on Facebook and their blogs. I still haven't finished the washing up. And I've got less than an hour before I have to go collect The Terror and no doubt then I'll fail to think of something for him to do so he'll end up playing Lego Star Wars on the Wii while I carry on being all moody. And I know what I should do - something - but I can't quite bring myself to because I get panicky when I think about trying my thesis again or doing yet more housework and I can't even settle down to read a book....

I think I'll just go curl up into a ball and cry.

No comments: