Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jogging FAIL

I've got into the habit of going for a jog 2-3 times a week, which is good. Combined with half an hour or so of Wii Fit every day and trying not to snack too much (yay for antidepressants suppressing my appetite) this will hopefully do me some good, and allow me to fit back into half my clothes (the other half will hopefully not be too big).

Unfortunately, I've also got into the habit of starting to jog, going so far and then dropping down to a walk to catch my breath. And then continuing to walk, mind on other things until I realise I ought to start jogging again. And then I only manage a little bit more, so turn around and head for home, intending to jog most of the way. And my mind is still wandering and before I know it I've walked most of the way home.

So really, I've got into the habit of going for a walk 2-3 times a week, which while better than nothing is not quite what I intended.

No comments: