Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've just finished reading X-Factor #39

Peter David - you bastard.

No, I'm not going to spoil it, I'm not really going to say much other than I'm still a bit numb like the horror hasn't really sunk in. And it might not ever. I'm kind of grateful that I've been losing interest in the series or that really would have hurt. I usually get a bit down when I realise I'm not enjoying stuff that I used to look forward to (and the fact I hadn't got round to reading last week's comic until today kind of says how bothered I am at the moment) but in a way it's a blessing - I'm not always great at suspending my empathy and remembering it's only a story.

I think I'll probably get the next few issues and see how it goes, but this is definitely one story arch I won't be rereading.

Bastard. Really.

No comments: