Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"I want you all to know, I mean this breast satirically."

Coupling DVDs should be available on the NHS. Managed to cheer me up last night. Must get round to getting more than just the first series though....

Last few days have been tough. Not helped by Daddy having missed some happy pills while larping and going back on them on Monday - side effects seem to have hit him harder than usual. And the email from my supervisor asking how writing up is going - I just feel like curling up into a ball and crying. Chapters? WTF does he think I've been doing for the last few months? Working?

Was going to ramble about gaming, Doctor Who and stuff but now I really don't feel like it. Don;t know what I'm going to do. Don't want to be a burden on daddy and the terror but can't seem to look after them properly either.

While writing this I listened to: Lovely Rita - The Beatles, Confusion - The Zutons, Into Temptation - Crowded House

No comments: