Friday, March 26, 2010

Sunny Afternoon

I got my daily dose of Wii Fit out of the way early on so I could have a bath afterward, and then was faced with the prospect of nothing-to-do. So I decided to be all pro-active and stuff and went out for a walk in the sunshine. I had a money off voucher for WHSmith's and so headed townwards to look at books. Inevitably, there was nothing I really wanted, so the voucher went in the bin, but it was a pleasant enough walk out anyway and helped lift my mood a bit. I did then decide to sign up for WHSmith Privilege Club, so I can get emailed more vouchers I won't use. Or worse, will use to buy things I wouldn't normally.

Walk home from school marred slightly by the Terror being more brattish than usual, but he soon apologised and we dropped in to see my SO and all walked home together. Having friends over to play the Battlestar Galactica boardgame this evening and probably going to have Chinese takeaway for tea. All in all, it's been a good day after a very "meh" week.

No comments: