Monday, September 10, 2012

Another Boring Update

Well I tried thinking of something more interesting to write about but kept coming up blank. So general life update then.

Clearly, my "blog ever day" target didn't last long - another slump in mood and motivation had a lot to do with that. But I saw my GP again today, and discussion with him and J led me to conclude that it's just the lack of routine (again) that caused this: while I was working I've mostly been fine. So I have some plans to keep myself busy, although with J at home too I feel bad hogging the computer and not spending time with her. But as long as I convince myself it's learning useful stuff and not spend all day on Facebook then I might be alright.

Saturday was busy, as I volunteered again at St Nicks (although that was surprisingly quiet actually), we went to Chi Yip so J could splurge on tasty foodstuffs and then visited friend from ex-work who was busy getting ready for party and quickly found things for us do. Boy seemed to enjoy sweeping, and I proved once again how rubbish I am at threading things. Was good to see her again, boy didn't get too bored, and J actually got to meet her at long last. Still feels weird not going to work though....

Sunday is a bit of a blur, think I mostly spent it ironing. Today I started Wii Fit again and remembered why I don't do certain yoga exercises. We also cleared out some of the boy's toys that he didn't play with much. He's even letting his Thomas the Tank Engine train set go. Getting so grown up...

Think that's everything. Tomorrow I'd my New Jobseeker's Interview, so maybe I'll actually have something to blog about again.

No comments: