Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wii Three

On Thursday on our usual trip into town (Thursday being comics day of course!) we wandered into the Store Formerly Known As Virgin and asked if they had any Wiis. We picked Daddy off the floor when they said yes and quickly bought one along with three games (Tomb Raider, Mama Coooking and Big Brain Academy). The last few days have necessarily included much Wii Sports Bowling for the Terror although he seems to be losing his knack (or just getting bored more easily) while I'm getting better and better. No doubt Daddy will hit his stride and start beating me and I'll give up on computer games again. But until then...

I've been very teary the last few days, although whether this is due to being on only 40mg of citalopram or it being that time of the month is impossible to tell. Yesterday was the annual "mulled wine and mince pies" in the office and I quickly became depressed at my inability to join in the chitchat and ended up sitting in a corner wiping tears away, worrying a couple of people no doubt. Today's been a drag as well and I barely feel like doing anything, least of all anything that needs to be done like play with the Terror. Although I have just done the washing up. Mostly.

Tomorrow evening is a leaving do for one of the professors who is disappearing back to Durham in the New Year. Hopefully that'll be fun, and I can avoid becoming too maudlin.

No comments: