Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Random snippets

"Tom you be the dragon, mummy be the princess. And I'm Batman."




Had a school dinner today for first time in x years. The Terror had his first ever and was mostly well behaved but didn't eat most of it of course. He was just happy to be at school and got to play with old nursery friends again. I foresee a summer of hearing "When am I going to school?"




"I climbed up that tree didn't I?"
"Did you? When was that?"
"When I was being chased by a crocodile."
"When were you chased by a crocodile?"
"When I was ten."
"..."
"But I'm four now, aren't I? And when I'm seven I can go to school for a long long time!"




Act 1 of Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is pure awesome.




I'm sure I had more to say....

1 comment:

imma said...

heh, so he's going to climb up a tree when he's ten :) aww.

and yes, Dr Horrible is Awesome :-D